LOLER Onsite Examinations
Worlifts specialise in ON-Site lifting equipment examinations, lifting equipment inspections, lifting gear examinations, lifting gear inspections, lifting tackle examinations, lifting tackle inspections & routine statutory inspections.
Our history in the lifting equipment industry started with the founding of Worlifts Limited in 1976, this gives our customers the confidence that they are dealing with a well-established independent lifting equipment specialist family owned company when dealing with Worlifts.
What ‘Lifting Equipment’ is usually examined under LOLER 1998?
Equipment for lifting and lowering of loads. This includes lifting accessories i.e chain blocks, lever hoists, chain slings, shackles, eyebolts, soft slings and attachments used for anchoring, fixing or supporting the equipment.
This service is provided to customers in all industry sectors throughout the UK, our unique fleet of mobile on site lifting equipment examination and lifting equipment testing vehicles are fully equipped with the latest load testing machines, calibrated measuring equipment and industry specific tagging solutions.
To conform to current LOLER & PUWER legislation your lifting equipment, crane accessories and associated riggings accessories must be thoroughly examined by a competent person and all accompany records recorded.
We provide as standard inventory management on all examinations carried out, our customers receive electronic copies of the appropriate certification on the day if required.
We specialise in offering a planned contracted schedule ensuring you are fully compliant with all legal requirements, Worlifts will manage your lifting inventory offering you piece of mind that your lifting items are fit for task and when used in service they will be fully operational and correctly identified and certified.
Currently offering solutions to:- Power Generation, Oil & Gas, Railway Infrastructure, Railway Electrification, Aerospace, Manufacturing, Civil Engineering & Construction, Worlifts have grown to become a UK leading independent supplier of lifting equipment related products and services that meet with all current LOLER & PUWER regulations.
We also provide thorough LOLER examinations and are able to meet all your requirements.
Worlifts mission is to 'Maintain service excellence, based upon offering an extensive range of products and services that meet with all current legislation and technical requirements'.
Standard stocked products, we can quote you for:
Hydraulic Lifting Jacks, Hydraulic Cylinders, Hydraulic Hand Pumps, Hydraulic Powerpacks, Hydraulic Torque Wrenches, Hydraulic Bolting Tools, Hydraulic Tensioners, Manual Torque Wrenches, Pneumatic Torque Wrenches, Chain Blocks, Lever Hoists, Electric Hoists, Pneumatic Hoists, Grade 8 & 10 Chain Slings, Webbing Slings, Polyester Round Slings, Wire Rope Slings, Shackles, Eyebolts, Lifting Clamps, Magnetic Lifters, Mobile A Frame Gantries, Swing Jibs, Lifting Beams, Spreader Beams, Modular Beams, Fall Arrest Safety Harnesses, Lanyards, Electric Hand Tools, Pneumatic Hand Tools etc.
Leading Brand Distribution Partnerships:
- Enerpac High Pressure Hydraulic Industrial Tools
- Enerpac Hydraulic Torque Wrenches & Bolting Tools
- Norbar Manual and Powered Torque Wrenches
- Tangye, Lightweight Aluminium Jacks & Multi Fluid Pumps
- Hegenscheidt-MFD, Light Metal Re-railing & Industrial Jacking Equipment
- Yale Industrial Products, Lifting Equipment & Fall Arrest Safety Equipment
- Tractel, Lifting, Load Measurement & Fall Arrest Safety Equipment
- Camlock, Plate Lifting Clamps, Rail Lifting Clamps & Special Lifting Beams
- Crosby, US Federal Shackles, Rigging Accessories & Crane Accessories
- IP, Material Lifting Clamps, Plate Lifting Clamps
- Britruck, Material Handling Equipment & Solutions
- Dynabrade, Pneumatic Hand Tools, Pneumatic Production Tools
- UAT, Pneumatic Hand Tools for Industrial Applications
- SAMSON, Branded Lifting Slings and Associated Products
ON-Site LOLER Thorough Examinations
Our service division provides a specialist service for:- ON-Site Testing, LOLER Thorough Examinations, LOLER Inspection, LOLER Testing, Engineering Examinations and Equipment Certification using dedicated 'ON-Site Testing and Preventative Maintenance Vehicles'.
Examinations & Testing Carried out:
- Dynamic Full Stroke Load Testing of Hydraulic Jacks & Hydraulic Cylinders
- Pressure Testing of Hydraulic Pumps, Hydraulic Hoses & Associated Hydraulic Accessories
- High Pressure Tensioning Equipment Testing, Hydraulic Tensioner Testing & Hose Testing
- Enerpac EMP Preventative Maintenance Schemes
- Hydrostatic Pressure Testing of Vessels and Tubes
- Calibration of Torque Wrench Equipment, Calibration of Bolting Tools & Tool Verification
- Statutory 6 Monthly LOLER Lifting Equipment Thorough Examinations
- Statutory 12 Monthly LOLER Lifting Equipment Thorough Examinations
- Statutory PUWER Examinations, Machinery Inspections, Upgrade & Modernisation
- Engineering Examinations, Health and Safety Examinations & Interim Inspections
- Safe Working Load Testing, Proof Load Testing, Beam Testing, Lifting Beam Testing, Runway Beam Testing
- Height Safety Eyebolt Installation, Testing & Fall Arrest Anchor Testing
- Supply and Installation of Horizontal Safety Lines
- Hand Arm Vibration Testing of Powered Hand Tools (HAVS)
- Examinations are carried out in line with:-
- LEEA - The Lifting Equipment Engineers Association
- LOLER - The Lifting Operations Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998 SI 1998/2307 (LOLER)
- PUWER - Provision of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 SI 1198/2306 (PUWER)
Our service division provides a specialist service for:-
ON-Site Testing, LOLER Thorough Examinations, LOLER Inspection, LOLER Testing, Engineering Examinations and Equipment Certification using dedicated 'ON-Site Testing and Preventative Maintenance Vehicles'.
Our mission statement is 'Getting it right ON-SITE' your successful business operation is directly linked to our success, we see all our customers as business partners and you can rest assured that we are a family owned proactive, forward thinking independent lifting and hydraulic equipment company, giving us the flexibility to react when your need arises.
We are also proud to be full members of the 'lifting equipment engineers association'. Our staff are encouraged to undertake LEEA training modules, update TEAM cards and review regulations regularly.