Supplying and Maintaining your favourite brands of tools, across the UK.
Sales | Hire | Repair | Service | Examine | Test | Certify
New Feature Now Live
Lifting Sling Calculator
Use our Unique Sling Calculator to build the Chain Sling that suits your requirements.
Worlifts specialise in the supply and in-service support of all lifting equipment and associated lifting gear and crane rigging accessories.
Working with the world's best tool and equipment specialists
We're approved distributors for a vast range of top line brands - We carry huge stocks and offer next day nationwide despatch.
Worlifts specialise in the supply, hire, repair, testing & certification of world leading brands of Hydraulic Tools, Torque Tools, Lifting Gear and Material Handling Equipment.
Established in 1976, our dedicated divisions have supported various industry sectors including Power Generation, Oil and Gas, Manufacturing, Railway Infrastructure, Aerospace, Civil Engineering & Construction.
For over 25 years Worlifts have also been an approved Enerpac Distributor & Audited Service Centre. Our extensive stock range includes Hand Pumps, Cylinders, Hoses, Maintenance Tools, Railway Industry Specific Lifting Jacks and Battery Driven Hydraulic Pump Units. Well trained and knowledgeable staff are committed to meeting your Enerpac requirements without delay!
Our On-Site Examination and Testing Division provides UK wide LOLER, PUWER, Safety Examinations & Testing. The On-site service is partnered with a modern asset management system enabling the end user to view the live status of their equipment ensuring it is safe & ready for use.
All products are supported by an In-house repair, service & certification facility based in the West Midlands. The work is carried out to a high standard by competent qualified engineers in modern well-equipped workshops.
Worlifts is a true independent family-owned business that delivers a single source solution, all year round.
Enerpac RP70A Rail Stressor
Enerpac MRO Toolbox Sets
Product of the Month
Norbar EBT-Series Battery Torque Tools
The Norbar EBT is a transducer controlled battery powered torque tool designed for accurately applying torque to threaded fasteners. The unique ‘intelligent joint sensing’ technology continually measures the joint during tightening and when necessary, employs dynamic braking to avoid torque over-shoot due to motor inertia, consistently achieving highly accurate results of up to ±3% of setting.
- Tool is not constrained by power cable or hose, improving safety, convenience and versatility
- Multiple units of torque measurement, including N·m, lbf·ft and kgf·m
- Torque, Torque & Angle and Torque Audit modes available
- In Torque & Angle Mode and Audit Mode, torque can be set from a lower percentage of tool maximum on single speed tools compared to their auto two speed equivalents. Single speed tools are therefore recommended for angle operation
- 'Torque Only' mode provides the user with 'Ease of Use' functionality aiding tool familiarity
- 3,000 reading memory, time and date stamped
- Clear indication of successful joint application
- USB and Bluetooth® 4.0 data transfer (also called Bluetooth® Smart)
- 12 user IDs can be downloaded to the tool and results can be stored against individual users
- 20 unique stand-alone targets plus 20 unique work group targets for each work group
- Supplied with a traceable calibration certificate for torque & angle as standard. Calibrated from 20% to 100% of tools maximum torque capacity, clockwise only
- Software can be updated remotely, without the need to return the product to Norbar (a tool re-calibration will be required)
- Complimentary PC software ‘EvoLog’ for data management and tool configuration
- Display and on-board storage of final torque or torque and angle values
- Results can be output in CSV (comma-separated values) format for users not able to use EvoLog
- ‘Usage’ counter gives the ability to see the amount of times the tool has been used since the last reset
- 'Operation Direction' feature designed primarily for undoing bolts. When doing sequence tightening, it is possible to undo an incorrectly tightened bolt without interrupting the sequence
- 'Turn Angle' option can be used to check if bolts have already been tightened in an assembly process
- Allows tool integration into third party control systems
- Maximum Audit Mode target angle (720°)
- Available in single speed, ideal for all applications with a short bolt run-down and for torque with angle control
- Auto two speed configurations available for rapid joint completion