Supplying and Maintaining your favourite brands of tools, across the UK.
Sales | Hire | Repair | Service | Examine | Test | Certify
New Feature Now Live
Lifting Sling Calculator
Use our Unique Sling Calculator to build the Chain Sling that suits your requirements.
Worlifts specialise in the supply and in-service support of all lifting equipment and associated lifting gear and crane rigging accessories.
Working with the world's best tool and equipment specialists
We're approved distributors for a vast range of top line brands - We carry huge stocks and offer next day nationwide despatch.
Worlifts specialise in the supply, hire, repair, testing & certification of world leading brands of Hydraulic Tools, Torque Tools, Lifting Gear and Material Handling Equipment.
Established in 1976, our dedicated divisions have supported various industry sectors including Power Generation, Oil and Gas, Manufacturing, Railway Infrastructure, Aerospace, Civil Engineering & Construction.
For over 25 years Worlifts have also been an approved Enerpac Distributor & Audited Service Centre. Our extensive stock range includes Hand Pumps, Cylinders, Hoses, Maintenance Tools, Railway Industry Specific Lifting Jacks and Battery Driven Hydraulic Pump Units. Well trained and knowledgeable staff are committed to meeting your Enerpac requirements without delay!
Our On-Site Examination and Testing Division provides UK wide LOLER, PUWER, Safety Examinations & Testing. The On-site service is partnered with a modern asset management system enabling the end user to view the live status of their equipment ensuring it is safe & ready for use.
All products are supported by an In-house repair, service & certification facility based in the West Midlands. The work is carried out to a high standard by competent qualified engineers in modern well-equipped workshops.
Worlifts is a true independent family-owned business that delivers a single source solution, all year round.
Enerpac RP70A Rail Stressor
Enerpac MRO Toolbox Sets
Product of the Month
Enerpac S-Series Square Drive Hydraulic Torque Wrenches
- Compact, high-strength uni-body construction provides a small operating radius without sacrificing endurance
- 35° rotation angle and rapid return stroke for fast operation
- Tough manifold design with added safety feature for enhanced operator safety
- 360° click-on reaction arm with quick release lever provides easier handling, even when wearing gloves
- Includes robust handle which mounts on both sides of tool for extra maneuverability
- Push button square drive release for quickly reversing the square drive for tightening or loosening
- Constant torque output provides accuracy of +/-3% across full stroke
- Optional Angle-of-Turn Indicator provides measurement of rotation
- ATEX declared. Calibration certificate included. All S-Series X-edition tools are CE - ATEX declared and are shipped complete with a calibration certificate.