Training Centre and Services
Hydraulic & Lifting Equipment Safety Training Centre
Worlifts-Training, a specialist division of Worlifts Ltd is now fully operational and offering professional health and training courses for all sectors of industry.
Health and safety is paramount in ensuring your business and employees are fully trained for the specified task and understand associated legal requirements. We are a Worcestershire based independent health and safety training company, who no matter how large or small the training necessary will try and offer you a cost-effective proactive approach and solution. All training courses can be carried out either at our central location which has the facility for both theoretical and practical training or if preferred at your premises/site.
On completion of all courses attendees will be issued with appropriate training certification.
Lifting, Rigging & Slinging
- Lifting Equipment Inspection Training, Lifting Equipment Examination Training, Rigging & Slinging
- Appointed Person Training, Slinger Banksman, Lorry Loader (HIAB)
- Construction Hoists, Quarry Operatives - Safe Lifting & Slings (EPIC)
- Mobile Crane Training, Overhead Crane Training (EOTC)
- Accident Prevention/Investigation, CE Marking & Regulations, Confined Space
- CDM - Construction Design & Management, Construction Site Safety
- Fire Safety, LOLER Regulations, PUWER Regulations, Manual Handling
- PPE - Personal Protective Equipment, Risk Assessments, Safety for Managers
- Safety for Directors, IOSH Managing Safely & Working Safely
Fork Lift Trucks
- Counterbalance Fork Lift Truck Training, Sideloader Fork Lift Truck Training
- Narrow Isle Reach, Rough Terrain, Telescopic Materials Handler
- Pedestrain Truck - Powered, Pallet & Flat Bed Truck
+ Many Many More
All courses are available at the customer's premises and are conducted by competent training officers. Worlifts if required can also offer bespoke training packages and practical product training.