Tangye Hydraclaw Jack
Tangye’s only all steel jack, Hydraclaw’s construction makes it ideal for
mining engineers tackling heavy lifts with limited working space.
- Powerful - 5 tonne capacity on head or toe
- High Lift -178 mm
- Fast Operation - 5.5 mm lift per stroke
- Stable - Substantial base offers stability under load
- Versatile - Horizontal or vertical operation
- Safe - Positive stop feature prevents overstroking, pressure
relief valve prevents overloading
Ease of Operation - Lifting / lowering controlled smoothly by operating
lever, optimised lever effort
- Low Clearance - 41 mm
- Reliable - Jack hydraulics are totally enclosed
- Robust Construction - Can withstand rough treatment, ferrous construction
has led to its extensive use underground
The Tangye Hydraclaw Jack is available to buy from our online store.
If you need a Tangye Hydraclaw Jack fast, we carry most models in stock which are available on next (working) day delivery*. Buy your Tangye Hydraclaw Jack today by visiting our online store, click the button below to get started.