This video shows Enerpac products being used to push a new 44.5 foot bridge structure into position on PTFE sliding elements using a lateral slide method.
Two RR-Series double acting hydraulic cylinders were used, each with their own ZU-Series hydraulic pump.
The products used:
RR-Series, Double-Acting Cylinders
- Enerpac double acting cylinders are rugged enough for the toughest job site uses, and precision designed for high cycle industrial use.
- Collar threads, plunger threads and base mounting holes for easy fixturing (on most models)
- Baked enamel finish for increased corrosion resistance
- Removable hardened saddles protect plunger during lifting and pressing
- Built-in safety valve prevents accidental over-pressurization
- CR-400 couplers included on all cylinder models
- Plunger wiper reduces contamination, extending cylinder life
ZU4-Series, Hydraulic Portable Electric Pumps
- Enerpac high pressure ZU4 series electric pumps feature Z-Class high-efficiency hydraulic pump design; higher oil flow and bypass pressure, cooler running and requires 18% less current draw than comparable pumps
- Powerful 1,25 kW universal electric motor provides high power-to-weight ratio and excellent low-voltage operating characteristics
- High-strength, moulded composite shroud protects electric pump motor and electronics, while providing an ergonomic, non-conductive handle for easy portability.
Pro-Series models only
* Back-lit LCD readout provides pressure display and a number of
diagnostics and readout capabilities never offered on a portable
– pump usage information, hour and cycle counts
– self-test, diagnostic and read-out capabilities
– pressure readout and auto-mode pressure settings.