Product of the Month
SCJ-100, 100 metric ton, Self-Locking Cube Jack
The SCJ-100 Self-Locking Cube Jack is a safer, more efficient alternative to the jack-and-pack method with wooden cribbing.
The SCJ-100 is derived from the proven Enerpac Jack-up System. The Cube Jack has a small footprint and is useable in confined spaces, providing heavy lift contractors with a stable lift up to 3 meters. The cribbing blocks are lightweight and can be handled manually.
The SCJ-100 includes a Cube Jack Basic Unit, an End Block with Swivel Saddle, 18 Cribbing Blocks, and a Transportation Frame.
Easy-to-use, compact and portable jacking system that utilizes base lifting frames and self-aligning, lightweight steel cribbing blocks, instead of wooden cribbing materials. The Cube Jack End Block is equipped with an adjustable saddle for initial alignment with the load. All controls except for the main directional valve, which is on the hydraulic power unit, are included on the Cube Jack.
Cribbing blocks are easily managed by hand and the Cube Jack includes integrated fork pockets and lifting rings for effortless positioning.
Enerpac recommends using the SFP-Series Pumps with multiple outlets with equal oil flow. For lifting and lowering applications on multiple points, Split-Flow Pumps are a far better alternative than using separately operated pumps. If synchronous lifting & lowering is required, the SFP-Series Pumps can be configured to accommodate stroke sensors and provide accurate computer controlled lifting function.
- System is automatically mechanically locked after the lifting or lowering stroke
- Self-aligning steel cribbing blocks save time, improve side load, and eliminate the need for wooden cribbing materials
- Jobs are completed more efficiently due to simplified operation sequence with 50% less cycles than climbing jacks
- End block with adjustable swivel saddle allows fine adjustment during set-up: 1.97-inch screw extension
- Low starting height of 21.97 inches; maximum jacking height up to 118.3 inches
- Can be operated with Enerpac's 10,000 psi hydraulic power units
- Lloyds witness tested to 125% of maximum working load
- Connect the Cube Jacks to the Enerpac Split-Flow Pump and select lifting mode on each base lifting frame.
- Insert a cribbing block and actuate the Cube Jack until the cribbing block engages the lock mechanism.
- Retract the jack and repeat the process until the desired lifting height is reached. For the lowering operation select lowering mode on each base lifting frame and reverse the process.