BUS-Series Back-Up Spanners for Torque Wrenches
from: £142.00 + VAT
The hugely popular Enerpac back-up spanners provide a hands-free solution eliminating the need to use a flogging spanner as a backing tool.
Delivery Time: Available within 5 to 7 working days.
- Hands free solution – improves operator safety
- Eliminates the need for flogging spanners
- Speeds up the bolting process
- Includes safety cable with quick-connect carabiner’s, stainless steel tethers and secure Allen-key fixings
- Won’t lock on during operations
- Spark free
- Two hexagon sizes in one tool.
- Models include: BUS01, BUS02, BUS03, BUS04, BUS05, BUS06, BUS07, BUS08, BUS09, BUS10, BUS11 & BUS12
The back-up spanners have been specially designed to prevent them from locking onto the nut during bolt torqueing operations.
View Downloads for Technical Specification