Health and safety isn’t just a buzzword and a set of boxes to tick, it’s an incredibly important part of your company’s procedures and it’s essential all staff understand it.
Although it’s often spoken of in disparaging terms, with people blaming Health & Safety for stringent rules and regulations and often spoiling people’s fun, it’s saved many lives and is critical when dealing with lifting and hydraulics.
You owe it to your staff, then, to not only be fully compliant in the health and safety regulations that apply to your company, but to ensure they’re all properly trained.
That’s where Worlifts can help.
Based in Worcestershire, our training facilities are able to facilitate full HSE training, no matter how large or small your business.
Get in touch and we can provide you with a competitive quote.
However, if you’d rather conduct training on site, we can do that too.
Both practical and theory training is possible at either our premises or yours.
Lifting, Rigging & Slinging
- Lifting Equipment Inspection Training, Lifting Equipment Examination Training, Rigging & Slinging
- Appointed Person Training, Slinger Banksman, Lorry Loader (HIAB)
- Construction Hoists, Quarry Operatives - Safe Lifting & Slings (EPIC)
- Mobile Crane Training, Overhead Crane Training (EOTC)
Health & Safety Training
- Accident Prevention/Investigation, CE Marking & Regulations, Confined Space
- CDM - Construction Design & Management, Construction Site Safety
- Fire Safety, LOLER Regulations, PUWER Regulations, Manual Handling
- PPE - Personal Protective Equipment, Risk Assessments, Safety for Managers
- Safety for Directors, IOSH Managing Safely & Working Safely
Fork Lift Trucks
- Counterbalance Fork Lift Truck Training, Sideloader Fork Lift Truck Training
- Narrow Isle Reach, Rough Terrain, Telescopic Materials Handler
- Pedestrain Truck - Powered, Pallet & Flat Bed Truck