Norbar have always been at the forefront of technology when it comes to torque tools, and their new release - the EvoTorque2 - is no exception.
This latest product now features Bluetooth so data tightening data can be transferred from the tool to a computer, and tool settings transferred from a computer to the tool.
Here's what they have to say:
The EvoTorque®2 is an electronic torque tool designed for accurately applying torque to threaded fasteners. Tools are factory calibrated to ±3%. The unique "intelligent joint sensing" technology continually measures the joint during tightening and when necessary, employs dynamic braking to avoid torque over-shoot due to motor inertia. Consequently, EvoTorque® can apply torque accurately over a wide range of joint rates from hard (high torque rate) through to soft (low torque rate). All EvoTorque® tools are highly tolerant of supply voltage and frequency variation. When the tool runs, it will run accurately. If the supply voltage is outside of the tolerance then, as a safety feature, the tool will be prevented from starting.
The EvoTorque®2 has the ability to memorise multiple targets, work IDs, user IDs and readings. The tool has three modes of operation: Torque, Torque and Angle & Torque Audit. The unique Torque Audit mode is a sophisticated feature for testing pre-tightened bolts with minimal impact on the original fastening torque and can provide quality control data for monitoring joint performance over time. EvoTorque®2 builds on the original tool with these additional features:
- USB and Bluetooth® 4.0 data transfer (also called Bluetooth® Smart)
- Torque and Torque Angle Modes
- NEW Audit Torque Mode enables users to check pre-tightened joints
- Clear indication of successful joint application
- OLED colour display, clearly visible, even in poor lighting
- 3,000 reading memory, time and date stamped
- Results can be uploaded in real time
- Complimentary PC software "EvoLog" for data management and tool configuration
- 12 user IDs can be downloaded to the tool and results can be stored for individual users
- Capacity for setting 20 stand-alone targets plus up to 5 work groups on the tool
- Multiple units of torque measurement, including N∙m, lbf∙ft, ft∙lb, and kgf∙m
- Calibrated from 20% to 100% of the tool range
- Operational targets can be set from 10% of tool capacity
- New steel reaction as standard and aluminium reactions as optional accessories
To arrange a demonstration, call us now on 0121 460 1113