SAFER NUT SPLITTER OPERATION:
1. Make all appropriate hydraulic connections.
2. Place the nut splitter head over the nut. Important: the flat surface of the cutter must rest flat on one of the nut flats, and the head must rest on a flat surface.
3. Hold the nut splitter in the proper position.
4. Operate the pump until the cutter blade cuts through the nut.
5. To avoid damage to the bolt thread, de-energize the pump as soon as the nut is split.
6. Retract the blade.
7. Repeat the cutting process on the other side of the nut. (Must be 180 degrees opposed).
8. Retract the cutter blade and remove both nut halves.