SAFER MECHANICAL PULLER OPERATION:
1. Make sure that the spindle is clean and greased before use.
2. The shaft must have a center hole. If it does not, use a shaft protector
3. Tighten strap bolts to hold jaws lightly in place.
4. Position the puller.
5. Tighten the spindle slightly by turning the spindle nut.
6. Check that the jaws are fully contacting the part to be pulled.
7. Tighten the strap bolts.
8. Apply pulling force by turning the spindle.
Never hit the spindle or the puller may break.