SAFER POSI LOCK PULLER OPERATION FOR MANUAL PULLERS:
1. Make sure that all items being pulled are supported by a means other than the puller. NO LOOSE PIECES!!!
2. Before each use, lubricate the center bolt of the puller with a graphite-based lubricant.
3. To operate the puller, grasp the puller with one hand and turn the T-handle counter-clockwise with the other hand until the jaw opening is big enough to fit over the component to be pulled.
4. Turn the T-Handle clockwise to tighten the jaw firmly onto the component.
5. Make sure that the center of the puller is aligned with the center of the component to be pulled. Using hand tools only, tighten the center bolt to pull the component off of its shaft. Never excede the maximum torque ratings of the puller’s drive bolt.
6. Turn the T-handle counter-clockwise to remove the puller from the component.