PUNCH AND DIE REPLACEMENT:
1. Remove the punch by using the pin tool or spanner wrench to loosen the punch retainer.
2. Use an allen wrench to remove the set screw in the lower jaw of the punch frame. Remove the die from the frame.
3. Install dies with larger openings facing down or away from the punch.
4. Tighten the set screw.
5. Caution: Indexing slots are used with square and oblong dies to keep them aligned with the matching punch.
6. Important: Square or oblong punches must be installed using the square key provided with the punch. The square key must engage the slot of the punch plunger. Do not use the square key with round punches.